The frequent hotfixes continue as the latest expansion pack rolls out.
Normally, when new content or big changes roll out to DC Universe Online, there are an endless amount of hotfixes to follow and today is no different. Yesterday, Sony Online Entertainment, developer and publisher, released the third expansion pack for the Action MMO,The Battle For Earth. Players fight alongside Wonder Woman on her home island, Themyscira, to eliminate Brainiac and foil his plans to destroy Earth once and for all.
The hotfix includes:
• We have made some changes to alleviate lag experienced in Gotham City open world areas.
• Fixed an issue where players queuing in the On Duty menu could potentially be placed in separate instances.
The Battle for Earth
• Fixed an issue causing Sub-Avatars in South Gotham to sometimes not drop loot.
• Fixed issue with Uncivil Engineering not rewarding a Mark upon first completion.
• Corrected the combat rating for the pointer mission to the Themyscira Raid. It is now 70, like the Queue.
• Earth Powers: Fixed a typo on the trait description for Geokinesis/Seismic stating you get 2 points of Defense and toughness per dominance. You get 1 point.
Riverfront Center Duo:
• Increased the re-spawn delay and reduced effectiveness of healing drones.
Gotham Hospital Duo:
• Boss turrets will become activated at a slower rate.
• Fixed a reset issue if you disengaged from the boss more than once.
• Seasonal Content: Mxyzptlk: Exploration Quest: The Exploration Quest can now be finished Daily. If you have already spoken with Mister Mxyzptlk in your Headquarters then the Daily should be granted when you enter Metropolis if you do not already have the quest.
• Seasonal Content: Mxyzptlk: All Three Movement Mode Races are now available as Dailies. The Race can be obtained by doing the Exploration Quest (now a Daily) or by visiting the Daily Planet.