Moments ago, Firmware Update 2.00 officially went live on the PlayStation Vita. The firmware includes:
- Support for PlayStation Plus has been added.
- [Email] has been added as an application.
- The [Content Manager] has been redesigned.
- The [Content Manager] can now be used to transfer content to and from the PlayStation Plus online storage.
- The [Content Manager] can now be used to transfer content wirelessly to and from the PC.
- The rendering engine in the [Web Browser] has been improved.
- The [Web Browser] now uses more GPU processing power.
- Users can now send their current [Web Browser] URL through Twitter.
- The [Video] application can now display media in 1080p.
- The [Video] application now supports captioning.
- Folders can now be created for the [Video] application.
You can download the update on your Vita, your PS3 or your PC.