- 64-bit x86 architecture
- Low power consumption
- Low heat
- 8 cores, HW threads
- 2MiB L2-cache per 4 core group, 32kib I1 I/D-cache
- PlayStation Shader Language
- Similar to HLSL
- Allows featured BEYOND DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Tessellation, adding geometric detail to smooth edges or create more organic shapes
- 8GB 256 bit GDDR5
- Unspecified, but will have “a very large hard drive in every console.” 1TB, anyone?
- Windows 7-bit
- Tools are full integrated into Visual Studio 2010 and 2012
We will continue to update you on any PS4 news we receive. Check back at iGo Gaming for more!