Sony went into great detail behind the Dualshock 4 during their GDC conference, going as far as explaining why the L2/R2 buttons have been curved.
- 1920×900 resolution on the analog touchpad
- L2/R2 buttons curved to prevent accidental fast forwarding on Netflix
- Buttons going back to digital over analog due to the last of usage on PS3
- The controller will charge while it’s off
- The light bar can be used for health bars
- High sensitivity dual color camera
- 12 bits/pixel, 60Hz
- Will come with an exclusive SCE Connector, so it can’t be plugged into a USB port on your computer to use as a webcam
- Can be used for walkthrough videos, taunting in kill cam, speech recognition, login, etc.
- Can see the controller, so if you’re playing split-screen and move, your half of the screen will switch sides also
We’ll update you guys with more PlayStation 4 details as they come!